Terms and Conditions
Please review these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the Central Highlands Motor Inn website, or entry into our reception or motel rooms constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Central Highlands Motor Inn website or accommodation.
Terms and Conditions Subject to Change
The Central Highlands Motor Inn reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of our website, reception or motel rooms following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Central Highlands Motor Inn’s website or accommodation.
We welcome your comments regarding the website or motel rooms. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications sent to the Central Highlands Motor Inn shall be and will remain exclusive property of the Central Highlands Motor Inn.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information on our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your request). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
For online bookings, payments will be charged 2 days prior to arrival, or immediately if the booking is made within 2 days of arrival. A change of dates will be considered subject to availability and provided it is within 3 months of the original booking. Cancellations will not be accepted within 2 days of arrival. Call the property direct on 03 5422 2011 to book if these conditions don't suit your needs.
Please Note: If cancelling a booking by email, do not consider the booking cancelled until we have acknowledged the cancellation by return email.
Fees and Charges
Entry into Central Highlands Motor Inn rooms is conditional upon supply of a valid credit card.
If, in the course of a guest’s stay and contributable to any guests or visitors of that room, any unforeseen expenses become apparent, the guest’s credit card will be charged an amount appropriate to the expense incurred, at a rate determined by the management of the Central Highlands Motor Inn.
Fees chargeable to guest accounts include, but are not limited to:
- Smoking in room – minimum $250.00 charge.
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily waste, general damage, any problem sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from its availability to be let) – minimum $150.00 charge, plus a daily room tariff to be advised by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until said room is considered to be in a saleable condition.
- Bringing animals or pets into the room – not less than $300.00 or sufficient to cover the cost of having the room treated by a pest controller for lice, fleas or other vermin and having the carpets and curtains cleaned.
- Lost or stolen keys – minimum $40.00 charge. Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return the keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card.
Innkeepers Act (Act NO. 24, 1968, Section 7)
Loss or damage to guest’s property
Under the Innkeepers’ Act (1968) an innkeeper may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss or damage to guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the innkeeper or any servant in his employ.
This liability, however:
- extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the Inn;
- is limited to one hundred dollars ($100.00) to any one guest except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
- does not cover any motor vehicle or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to these premises, or that the liability thereunder attaches in any particular case.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
A copy of these Terms and Conditions is available in the Central Highlands Motor Inn reception, in each motel room compendium and on our website. By accessing and using the Central Highlands Motor Inn website or entry into our reception or motel rooms, you agree that your access to and use of the Central Highlands Motor Inn is subject to these Terms and Conditions.